- Pink suede inside and out (no external logo)
- Seamless roller buckle with 1 prong
- Heavy duty stitching that will withstand years of heavy lifting
- Approximately 10mm thick and 10cm wide
- Approved for use in all powerlifting federations in NZ
- The use of a belt during lifting helps to support your lower back
One of the biggest mistakes I see in lifting is misuse of belts. Make sure you're bracing into your belt; it isn't there to just be tight, it's there to cue you to brace your core. This will protect your back and get you the most out of your lift.
|XS||21-29 inch waist||53-73 cm waist|
|S||28-35 inch waist||71-88 cm waist|
|M||29-37 inch waist||73-93 cm waist|
|L||32-38 inch waist||81-96 cm waist|
|XL||35-42 inch waist||88-106 cm waist|
|2XL||38-45 inch waist||96-114 cm waist|
How to size? Your lever belt is adjustable so you get the perfect fit. Use the sizing chart to work out your correct size. Check out the video in the product photos for sizing tips. We will exchange your belt as long as the belt has not been worn and is returned in the original packaging. I recommend picking a size where you are in the middle to the end of the range.